Monday, June 11, 2007

Back Off BIATCH!

I would just like to squelch any rumors that Izzy is starting about me touching her ass. NOW, yes it is true that I may have ended up with my hand near her butt, but when we are all in that tight formation at the end (hee hee-I said "end")... it is bound to happen. As for rubbing? I was simply keeping the beat with my hand and it started hitting her ass cheek... but in my defense... there not many places on that stage you can go to get away from her ginormous ass. I could have been on the other side of the stage and somehow my hand would have grazed her ass! In fact, it would take a full day of travel to get far away enough from the planet that is her ass so that I wouldn't accidentally touch it (love ya Izz). So that is all I have to say about this "bitchuation"!

Oh yeah... the show. Well... it is going amazingly well. We are definitely settling in. I think there are tiny things that are coming out... little nuances if you will, that are making it great! The audience Saturday was great (sell out...YAY!). They were IN IT! Laughing from word one and applauding during the last scene. Talk about a smart group of peeps. Week 3 is coming up... Get your tickets now... they are going fast.

No comments: