Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Long Time No Read...

Sorry to all the fans of my finest literary work to date. I have been
slacking on my duties as a documenter of New Line History.

As you can imagine, the show is almost polished. We open Thursday so
it better be. Last weekend was the beginning of "hell week". Saturday
we went from cue to cue for the lighting folks (this day is
shockingly called "cue to cue"... I wonder how they came up with that
one?) Of course Sunday was my favorite day... the Band! It makes all
the difference in the world when you get to hear them behind you. It
kinda psychs you up!

Hot Blades is coming along. I have been playing a little more with
him where possible. Old man Strong is a tad harder for me. His lines
are not necessarily funny or even powerful a lot of the times. I have
been playing him a little more real to garner sympathy for him when
he gets sent to Urinetown. I think he's come a long way from where
he started.

Can't really think of much else except BUY YOUR TICKETS! I warned
peeps the last time and they couldn't get them because we sold out.
We are already at 200 for pre-sale (good for us) so heed my warning!

No comments: